5th IEEE Workshop on Context Modeling and Reasoning (CoMoRea)
at the 6th IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communication (PerCom'08)
Hong Kong, 17 – 21 March 2008
Call for Papers
CoMoRea'08 is over
CoMoRea '08 is over and was a success: we had inspiring talks and
lively discussions. Like promised on the workshop we will publish the
presentations of the talks here soon
- CoMoRea-01 : Tao Gu. "Peer-to-Peer Context Reasoning in Pervasive Computing Environments"
- CoMoRea-02 : Robert Eigner and Georg Lutz. "Collision Avoidance in VANETs - An Application for ontological context models"
- CoMoRea-03 : Isabel Cafezeiro, Edward Hermann Haeusler, and Alexandre Rademaker. "Ontology and Context"
- CoMoRea-04 : Andreas Heil and Martin Gaedke. "Environment-Awareness: Quantitative Processing of Context Changes"
- CoMoRea-05 : Linda Pareschi, Daniele Riboni, Alessandra Agostini and Claudio Bettini. "Composition and Generalization of Context Data for Privacy Preservation"
- CoMoRea-06 : Roland Reichle, Michael Wagner, Mohammad Ullah Khan, Kurt Geihs, Massimo Valla, Christina Fra, Nearchos Paspallis and George Papadopoulos. "A Context Query Language for Pervasive Computing Environments"
- CoMoRea-07 : Krzysztof Janowicz. "Kinds of Contexts and their Impact on Semantic Similarity Measurement"
- CoMoRea-08 : Daniela Nicklas, Matthias Grossmann, Jorge Mínguez and Matthias Wieland. "Adding High-level Reasoning to Efficient Low-level Context Management: a Hybrid Approach"